I’m a little bit artsy craftsy
A bit of free time, a little make-up and some adjustments on the effects and such and…whoa-la! I made an Andy Warhol version of myself! What I can’t believe is that I actually changed the main picture to my website. Since I first compiled this website in February 2007, the picture of me with Kiyomizudera behind me has been the photo for my header. I was a bit sad to change it today, but did so because:
- If you haven’t noticed, I don’t live in Japan anymore.
- My hair is much shorter and I am growing my bangs out (a very painful process, might I state for the record).
- I feel like a website named “On The Bright Side” needed a much more pop-out main photo thingy going on.
The only reason I remain sad for changing that photo is because:
- There are still days when I miss Japan and Kiyomizudera is one of my favorite places.
- When you have a favorite photo of yourself which makes you happy, you should look at it often!
- I really don’t think anyone other than me is going to notice or even remember what that photo looked like! Oh well!
Ha! Anyway – hope you like the new artsy version. Comments welcome!
On the Bright Side,